Autobody Services in Regina
EZ Autobody offers a wide selection of services for your vehicle to get it looking like new once again. With more than 30 years’ experience, and 20 years in business, our specialists have the training to assess and repair any dent, scratch, or collision damage you present us. Courtesy cars are available for each of our valued customers, and our work is always completed in a timely, cost-effective manner. For further inquiries and to request your free estimate, call us today!
Our auto body services are available for all makes and models of vehicles! EZ Autobody is an SGI, fully accredited auto body shop at the Elite status and a member of the Chamber of Commerce. From out-of-province to any SGI claim, we have you covered. The technicians on our team have experience with collision, hail, and glass claims, as well as total loss vehicle inspections. At our shop in Regina, we use Cromax Pro paint, two frame machines, a downdraft booth, and use the Mitchel Estimating System. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and debit for your convenience. With guaranteed workmanship, we are proud to stand behind our work and provide you with the individualized service you need to get safely back on the road in no time.
Body Integrity Inspection Station
Body Integrity Requirements
- Payment of $250.00 tax included must be paid up front.
- Repairs must be finished in 120 days (3 months) – we are required to submit all paperwork in 120 days. A new inspection ($250) will be required if not finished in time.
- We require a proof of ownership (bill of sale or previous registration).
- Bills including VIN numbers for all used parts in the repair of the vehicle. Bills from the supplier for new parts.
- Weld through prime must be used.
- Do not undercoat before the final inspection.
- Two final inspections included – anything over and above will be charged a 1 hour body rate/re-inspection.
We do not require an appointment, a phone call prior to coming make sure the technician is in would be great.
Bring vehicle, proof of ownership, and payment, do not come between 12 -1 we close for lunch.
Repairs are not to be started prior to inspection, but if this has happened it will be up to the discretion of Rudy if he will do the inspection.
We will take all the pictures and write up and explain the repair procedure.
You should be on your way within 15 - 20 mins. We have limited space and do not want any vehicles left.
EZ Autobody also offers a selection of reliable cars for you to choose from. The cars on our lot are typically trade-ins or total losses that have been rebuilt from parts on the lot. You can depend on our car sales team to help you discover the ride that best suits your needs! We also sell a variety of tires and car parts. Be sure to stop into EZ Autobody today.